This is going to be the last post dedicated to LOST until next Tuesday at the absolute earliest. I promise. But see...I'm caught up now. I watched probably 2 seasons' worth of the TV show in the last week and a half or so, and as of three minutes ago, I finished watching my first-ever episode of LOST actually on TV.
It's seriously the weirdest show I have ever seen. But in a really strange way, it kind of makes sense.
Because all they have to do is un-explode an h-bomb that exploded thirty years ago, in one of two universes. Nothing too complicated. Right?
Hehehehe. I love this show. AND, Faraday and Charlie are back! *squee* They're two of my favorites. And they're baaack. This makes me really happy.
I don't want to say too much and spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet. But eek. This show is fabulous.
Gonna shut up now and go back to Screnzying. I'm writing 3 separate scripts, now, that I'm eventually going to put together as a bunch of flashback sequences and stuff like that....it works for me, and for right now, that's all that matters. KD and SH are gonna help me fix it later.
That's all for now, folks. Laters!
Love,
Bex
Signed Copies and Where to Buy Them
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment